Sunday, March 30, 2008

April events are up

Already looks like a busy month, doesn't it? I didn't post anything for Earth Day (April 26), because I am sure there will be many events hosted around town for this, similar to Earth Hour last night.

I'm very tempted to buy a ticket for the keynote presentation by Paul Hawken at Living Future (April 16). I've read a few of his books, but wonder how he is as a speaker? Has anyone heard him give a presentation before? Would you recommend attending?

There's also an event organized by SFU on April 9 called "Business, Energy and the Greening of British Columbia: Developing a Climate
Policy that Works". I could not find a link for this, I heard about it because I am a current student. If you are interested in finding out about the event, drop me a line.


Have you heard of any other events of interest in April? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments: